If you have children from toddlers to teens, …
- Do you wish there was an easier way to get your children up in the morning?
- Do you wish your children argued less?
- Are you tired of struggling to get your children to help out around the house?
- Would you like your children to be less likely to give in to negative peer pressure?
You’re not alone!
Love and Logic Institute, Inc. has developed two courses to help parents find specific answers and actions for some of those difficult moments in child rearing. Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!™ is a five-week parenting course in which you will learn techniques that work especially well with children up to six years of age. Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ is a six-week parenting course that is effective with all children, from toddlers to teens.
How does it work?
- Uses humor, hope, and empathy to strengthen the adult-child relationship
- Emphasizes respect and dignity for both children and adults
- Provides real limits in a loving way
- Teaches consequences and healthy decision-making
Contact Lynn for upcoming classes.
This website is not associated with or sponsored by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. Love and Logic® is a registered trademark of the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. Love and Logic® was founded by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D., with continued creative and operational direction by Charles Fay, Ph.D. It is based on the experience of a combined total of over 100 years working with and raising kids and is based on a psychologically sound parenting and teaching philosophy called Love and Logic®. For more information, please go to www.loveandlogic.com or call 800-338-4065.